Seeking: Pool builder recs in Peoria AZ

Prices have increased greatly out here, which has brought a multitude of issues. I've read of too many builds in my area where the build has frozen because the builder can't get the subs out due to being stretched too thin to pay the subs. Similar to just a year or two with having contracts at one price, but the subs costs have 50% + increase in costs in a very short period.

If you're willing to do an owner-build pool, I was very happy with the consultant I used that is here in the Phoenix area and could share his information. Otherwise, I have heard of too many build issues lately to even give the name for my top 3 choices I considered before going owner-builder.

BTW I'm a former Titan as well (assuming the same Titan based on your current location).

I suggest waiting until you’ve settled in for a bit. The pool building market is still crazy and there are serious delays in projects everywhere in AZ. Even if you could nail down a builder tomorrow, you wouldn’t see a pool, or even the beginnings of one, for 6 months or more.

Also, if you ain’t from here, I tell all noobs moving to AZ to wait before making any major decisions. It usually takes a couple of years for the “new resident” sheen to burn off (literally) and people either go all in for the desert life or they wind up absolutely HATING it. I always say it takes about three years for the noobs to know one way or the other. Year 3 for us was the decision point and it was almost our last.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.