Seeking -North Houston Builder Consultant with Negative Edge/Spillway Experience

cecilsaurus

Mar 23, 2022
Texas
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Hi all, I'm having trouble finding a consultant in the north Houston (The Woodlands) area that can help me with some ongoing negative edge/spillway issues. I've described the issues I'm having in this thread.
I thought I'd reach out to see if any of you had a referral or ideas on how to find a paid consultant that would help me think through my options. Many thanks and much appreciated!

I read your other thread. What a pretty pool. I am so sorry it has turned into this headache. Now to this post with some ideas that may or may not work:

-Nextdoor app-that will keep it in your area
-Craig's list
-Facebook neighborhood pages
-Pool stores-see who they now that builds pools and go from there
-Plumbers-ask around to see if you can find any that does pools or knows someone who does pools.

This kind of thing is what I call "pulling strings" like in a piñata-keep pulling the strings until you find the prize sting! Good luck!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.