Emerald Coast Florida
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
I noticed that starting this morning my default "Pool" schedule and "Pool Lights" failed to run at the start time this morning. When digging thru SL (on PC), the history stops on 12/1 (history thru December was there yesterday), & my Heat Pump heater defaulted to solar heater. Spa selection was Not Used and Don't Show, now the spa is set up and has heater set to 102°. Everything has been working perfectly until today. Anyone else notice an issue?

1609512283964.png
1609512866356.png

Last edited:
PB,

Looks to me like your system went into freeze protect..

Show me this set up page...

View media item 1964

Freeze protect is turned on by the air temp and often comes on at about 40 degrees depending on the accuracy of the probe and the calibration..

You can see if freeze control is on by looking at this page, bottom of the list on the left side..

Thanks,

PB,

If not freeze protect, I have no idea..

Since it is unlikely to freeze hard in your area, as a test, I would shut off (uncheck) all your freeze control circuits and see what happens..

Do you have your lights on freeze control for any reason?

Is your system working now or is it still bad? Not sure I fully understand the comment about history, Android and iOS.. :scratch:

Thanks,

Jim R.

Jim-

I removed the on with freeze option, and will see what happens tomorrow morning.

The light on freeze is just for letting us know it is cold outside.

When looking at the History tab in SL2 on the PC, all history stops on 12/1/20 (run time, lights, temperature etc). When I look on my Android phone, it shows all the temperature/run history, in iOS, the history also stops on 12/1/20.

Chris

Last edited:
Cris,

Keep in mind that freeze comes on based on air temp not water temp.. So, in theory, the pool could be 80 degrees, but if the air temp was low, or the air temp probe is bad, it could cause the freeze protect to come on.

To be honest, I have no idea why the history stopped...

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.