Screenlogic iOS app scheduling spa with heat mode

txtroutbum

Bronze Supporter
Apr 13, 2018
Houston, TX
I use ScreenLogic on an iPad almost exclusively to control our pool and spa; I'd like to experiment with a schedule to turn on the spa, with heater, in the morning for a soak after my morning run. As I started looking at the iPad screen logic app to set up, I see that there is a "Heat Mode" column in the scheduling screen, but not a way to set the heat mode for the spa... If I open the ScreenLogic Connect app on my Mac, it seems very simple to set up heat mode, temperature, etc on a schedule.

Is this just a deficiency in the iOS app? or am I missing something?

Jimrahbe

Mod Squad
TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 7, 2014
Bedford, TX
T,

Not sure I understand as I do not have iOS, but in general you do not schedule Heat mode, you schedule Spa and heat.. I can't help but think iOS works the same way..

Basically I have my spa change temperature based on time.. But I'm scheduling the Spa + heater temperature..

Thanks,

Jim R.

txtroutbum

Bronze Supporter
Apr 13, 2018
Houston, TX
Jim, thanks for the reply. Yes, I did see where the desktop app has all this functionality for "heat command" and I'm sure I can set things up as I want through that app. But, I usually use the iOS app, so see the screenshot below. There is a "heat mode" column, but does not seem to be a way to add/edit the heat settings in iOS...that's what I'm looking for...figured someone smarter than me on the forum had figured it out!

Attachments

Jimrahbe

Mod Squad
TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 7, 2014
Bedford, TX
T,

When I go into settings I get a page similar to yours above. When I select (Highlight) a line, then I get all the info about heaters etc, that you see on my initial post.

And... I don't see where you have the Spa scheduled at all... The heat details only shows on the Pool and/or the Spa circuits.

Jim R.

txtroutbum

Bronze Supporter
Apr 13, 2018
Houston, TX
I hadn't yet scheduled Spa, because I usually just do that manually when we want it... but I'm a complete dork....I never tried to highlight the line, and once I do under the "heat mode" column, then I get the heater settings as you said....

See? I know someone smarter than me would chime in!

Thanks Jim!

and Go Astros!