Apr 13, 2018
Houston, TX
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
I use ScreenLogic on an iPad almost exclusively to control our pool and spa; I'd like to experiment with a schedule to turn on the spa, with heater, in the morning for a soak after my morning run. As I started looking at the iPad screen logic app to set up, I see that there is a "Heat Mode" column in the scheduling screen, but not a way to set the heat mode for the spa... If I open the ScreenLogic Connect app on my Mac, it seems very simple to set up heat mode, temperature, etc on a schedule.

Is this just a deficiency in the iOS app? or am I missing something?

T,

Not sure I understand as I do not have iOS, but in general you do not schedule Heat mode, you schedule Spa and heat.. I can't help but think iOS works the same way..

Basically I have my spa change temperature based on time.. But I'm scheduling the Spa + heater temperature..

Thanks,

Jim R.

Jim, thanks for the reply. Yes, I did see where the desktop app has all this functionality for "heat command" and I'm sure I can set things up as I want through that app. But, I usually use the iOS app, so see the screenshot below. There is a "heat mode" column, but does not seem to be a way to add/edit the heat settings in iOS...that's what I'm looking for...figured someone smarter than me on the forum had figured it out!

Attachments

• IMG_1701A84FB441-1.jpeg
    IMG_1701A84FB441-1.jpeg
    123.9 KB · Views: 12
T,

When I go into settings I get a page similar to yours above. When I select (Highlight) a line, then I get all the info about heaters etc, that you see on my initial post.

And... I don't see where you have the Spa scheduled at all... The heat details only shows on the Pool and/or the Spa circuits.

Jim R.

I hadn't yet scheduled Spa, because I usually just do that manually when we want it... but I'm a complete dork....I never tried to highlight the line, and once I do under the "heat mode" column, then I get the heater settings as you said....

See? I know someone smarter than me would chime in!

Thanks Jim!

and Go Astros!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.