ScreenLogic/Intellibrite 5G How do you get the "SAmode"

Tinaja

Jul 15, 2013
I was happy about getting the Intellibrite 5g pool light automation with ScreenLogic and it has the modes party, romance, Caribbean, American, sunset and royal. However the box also has a mode "SAmode" that cycles through "all the spectrum of the colors". That one does not show up. How do I get that to work or is it not an option? That was my favorite actually...

Never heard of it. Have you tried color swim? I think that one fired through all the colors

Oops, should have been "SAm mode". The interface has "lights" then "color lights" and "intellibrite". I thought SAm mode would have been under "intellibrite" with the rest of the modes. Under "color lights" is the color swim option. I tried it but it is hard to say if it is the same, because the red light is out and costs a fortune to just replace the color assembly. But I will do that after I pay off the $$$ automation and pump.

So if anyone knows..Thanks.

To my knowledge color swim rotates through all the colors. You can even set the delay between the colors if you have multiple lights.

I've actually grown to prefer the light's colors to be out of sync. It seems to make the pool look more interesting.

There is Intellibrite, and there is SAM or SAL lights. Intellibrite is of course an LED light and the others are Halogen or bulb type lights. The two are not the same, but work similarly in the way they change their colors.

Do you have the Intellitouch, or the Easytouch automation?

It is not a SAm Light it is Intellibrite but it has a "SAm mode" that I suppose simulates a SAm light (Spectrum Amerlite). I have the Intellitouch with Screen Logic.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.