Saving Pool Math

The squares are outlined in white and are the same color of the top bar.

Is the background of the top bar and tabs black or white?

If the squares are outlined in white then the background is black. If that is so then you have Safari in PRIVATE mode where cookies are not saved.

Press the squares and you will see Private in black letters on a white box. Press PRIVATE to make it white letters. Now press DONE. Then go to TFP and PoolMath. Things should work normally. And the top bar and tabs should be white.

I would venture to guess you "closed" the bookmarked PoolMath webpage on your iPad. In the past I wonder if you didn't just minimize/move on to another page or something which left the webpaged PoolMath basically up and running in the background. If that is the case it was never really properly closed until you did that *double click* on the home button to actually *close down* hidden but active pages.

Do you have an iPhone? I use the PoolMath app I bought from the Apple store for my pool calcs. Its the same but an actual app instead of just working off the webpage here on TFP. Worth the $7 to me as it saves logs and is very handy. Perhaps you can put that on your iPad instead of bookmarking the webpage???

Maddie :flower:

I don’t leave any open tabs on my iPad for any extended time. I’ve always closed all open tabs, but this did not erase PoolMath in the past. I’ve looked at the Pool Math app and may go that route if I can’t get this fixed.

Is the background of the top bar and tabs black or white?

If the squares are outlined in white then the background is black. If that is so then you have Safari in PRIVATE mode where cookies are not saved.

Press the squares and you will see Private in black letters on a white box. Press PRIVATE to make it white letters. Now press DONE. Then go to TFP and PoolMath. Things should work normally. And the top bar and tabs should be white.

That’s it!!! As I said I’m almost a computer illiterate. Thanks so much for your help.