salt test kits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pamela01
Not to jump in the fray, but I just gotta say, I read every one of these posts in this thread and all I saw basically was considerate knowledgeable volunteers who were only trying to give you good solid knowledgeable advice in order to attempt to try and help you out.
Roger out.
r.

Last edited:
Pamela01
Not to jump in the fray, but I just gotta say, I read everyone one these posts in this thread and all I saw basically was considerate knowledgeable volunteers who were only trying to give you good solid knowledgeable advice in order to attempt to try and help you out.
Roger

It is not helpful for volunteers to be rude and condescending, especially when the answers from different volunteers contradict each other, and one is just t rying to find out what is the best solution for them. When answers contradict each other, that means that no one is the final answer, so one just has to seek as much information as possible to make the best decision for them.

Guess What Yippie Skippy? YOU ARE NOT THE FINAL AUTHORITY.

It is not helpful for volunteers to be rude and condescending, especially when the answers from different volunteers contradict each other, and one is just t rying to find out what is the best solution for them. When answers contradict each other, that means that no one is the final answer, so one just has to seek as much information as possible to make the best decision for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.