Salt pool opening - quick check!

Jun 12, 2012
Just want to confirm that I have everything right here. After 4 days since I opened it, here is where I am at:

Water temp: 70f
Salt: 3300
CYA: 80
FC: 10
TA: 80
PH: 7.1

21' AG pool. I have the pump on during the day to circulate but haven't connected the SWG yet.

Do my levels seem OK besides the chlorine needing to come down?

Thanks

BRRR! So you wont get as much UV into your pool as say some one that lives in Tuscon.. But nevertheless, the effect is there. What is your pool's water temp? If you just opened it still may be a bit chilly.. the Hayward cells shut off below 50 deg and they are throttled below 60 deg.
but I wouldn't let that stop you from hooking it up and flipping the switch,

BRRR! So you wont get as much UV into your pool as say some one that lives in Tuscon.. But nevertheless, the effect is there. What is your pool's water temp? If you just opened it still may be a bit chilly.. the Hayward cells shut off below 50 deg and they are throttled below 60 deg.
but I wouldn't let that stop you from hooking it up and flipping the switch,

Yeah we have a short season and we don't have a heater on it yet. Probably at least 2+ weeks before it's warm enough to comfortably swim and September long weekend is usually when it gets cool again.

Temp is 70f right now.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.