Safe to swim in phosphate remover?

ccliver

Apr 28, 2022
Orlando, FL
Hi y'all, I'm a new convert to the TFP world and wanted to know if it's safe to swim with about a quart of phosphate remover in my pool (I tried searching through old posts but couldn't find an answer to this question)? I'm working on filtering it out currently so that I can begin following the TFP way and never go into the local pool store again. I'd love to use the pool this weekend though we just got an aquatherm heat pump installed.

Hi y'all, I'm a new convert to the TFP world and wanted to know if it's safe to swim with about a quart of phosphate remover in my pool (I tried searching through old posts but couldn't find an answer to this question)? I'm working on filtering it out currently so that I can begin following the TFP way and never go into the local pool store again. I'd love to use the pool this weekend though we just got an aquatherm heat pump installed.
Product safety aside, if the water is cloudy and you can’t clearly see the bottom of the deep end, it is not safe to swim.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.