RPM value for Autopilot SWG

lindend

Silver Supporter
Apr 18, 2020
Florida
I've got a Pentair Intelliflo VS-3050 pump and an Autopilot Digital Nano SWG and my pool is around 10000 gallons.

Yesterday, I cleaned by Pentair cartridge filter (160354) and PSI is good after the cleaning. My CYA was low so I added about 33 ounces of stabilizer via a sock in the skimmer.

Prior to this, the SWG would kick in around 1200 RPM. After yesterday, its only active around 1600RPM.

What RPM value for this size pool should generate the 20 gpm that the SWG needs to operate?

Last edited:
Over the past couple days, as the pump/filter have run, the minimum RPM for the Autopilot SWG has decreased. Its now around 1175 rpm (very close to the 1100rpm where it was prior to me cleaning the filter). Is it possible that sand or something similar got introduced when I took out the cellular media and its taking time to work its way through the system?

I did accidentally remove the center core when I extracted the cellular media/cartridge but then I snapped it back in.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.