Rounding the Corner... Install Completed 7/27/13

Thank you! You all have been a rock to me in my lowest point when I needed people and prayer the most. I'm so glad that Iam not alone here at home. I just feel like this is my last relationship and I was not ready to spend my life alone. God has been GOOD to me. You guys have been good to me with all your thoughts and prayers. I know I'd open this thread just to see that I had someone rooting me on. It really kept me going when I was alone.

I enjoy reading these long installation posts and was really interested in yours with that hill and the fact it was a DIY. I got to the part about your husband and was in tears. I just wanted you to know I'm glad he's ok. I'm so glad you got your pool also and get to enjoy it WITH him! I wish you both many MANY years of happiness! ( I also really like that liner. Bet it looks fabulous with sparkly water!)

It's been looking better n better mbishop. I'm really loving it! Thank you for your kind words.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1375444783696.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1375444783696.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 583
  • uploadfromtaptalk1375444793297.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1375444793297.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 580
We're back at the trauma center. They found a new bleed on his brain this morning. :(

Jim has a new bleed that has filled an area around his brain. He is back home after a night in the trauma center. If it does not go down, he will have to under go brain surgery in the near future. I'm going to pray that God will heal this without going under the knife. He's been pretty AMAZING within the last month. I'll pray for another miracle.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Things aren't the best here and although I haven't posted in this thread, I have posted very minimally elsewhere but seems as though my posting style has offended or come off wrong so I have had to step away because of the emense pressure I am under right now on the home front. Our lives have been in an uproar with my husband's head injury. I feel that it has affected his personality to a degree n I'm trying to wrap my head around it. We had a very rough day yesterday and I haven't been sleeping or eating right because of the anxiety of the whole situation.

His health, the bills, the paper work, me having to go to court for child support order.... everything has got me so twisted it isn't even funny. The pool doesn't even seem to take the stress away. I feel like I could throw up on que.

Casey said:
seems as though my posting style has offended or come off wrong

I've seen nothing offensive. There was the one guy who responded "chill out dude", but he was dead wrong and I wanted to bark at him but decided not to. You're nothing but helpful around here.

Things are going to get better! You've been so fortunate thus far!

hyperionguy said:
Casey said:
seems as though my posting style has offended or come off wrong

I've seen nothing offensive. There was the one guy who responded "chill out dude", but he was dead wrong and I wanted to bark at him but decided not to. You're nothing but helpful around here.

Things are going to get better! You've been so fortunate thus far!

You nailed it. Right there. But whatever... I have to remember that if they can't take the advice, they don't need my help. :goodjob:

Getting through this has been CRAZY! All I know is that I keep getting up, day after day, and doing what I have to do to the best of my abilities.

Hi Casey ~ I haven't been keeping up and was excited to see you are finished with your pool and especially to see the picture of Jim enjoying the pool....then I see that you and Jim are dealing with bleeding again. I'm so sorry to hear this....I hope all is well and he is on the mend again!

Sending prayers from NC....
~ Heather

Inspection tomorrow! I've been running the pump on a heavy duty extension cord since I put it up and dealing with Jim's injuries and recovery. I finally found the time to get my Dad and brother over to do my electrical. I hope it passes! I want to close this out and enjoy the rest of the swim season even if we are headed into September. If the weather stays nice and in the 80's the pool will stay open! The water is really nice at 80 degrees.

Jim had a CT scan done last week and the fluid/blood around his brain was going down on the left side but pooling on the right. Dr said he wants to wait a little more to see how he does before he considers brain surgery. He said, We are the best of the best but we like it to be the last option necessary. He goes for a CT on the 11th or 12th and a follow up on the 16th. I've been a PRAYING WOMAN!!! God has been GOOD to us!

We PASSED inspection! He had it done before I even knew he was here! This pool is officially done being built for 2013! One less thing to worry about.

Now I have to drain some water off. It's been one wet summer!!!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.