Salisbury, MD
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
hello, kids noticed some rocks in the returns in the floor of the pool. I was able to access the shallow end return and get these out, I wasn’t able to get two larger rocks out. we can see them in the deeper returns but I don’t think I can get to them to get the rocks out. Any advice? Thank you.15BC03C5-D948-41B1-A9DC-0F4506FCD75E.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: kimkats
I have a MAD for you as the PB should not have allowed this to happen..................wait...........did the kids throw the rocks in the pool? Where are the returns? "rocks in the returns in the floor of the pool" Is there any kind of cover over the returns?

I would ask the PB to get them out. If he will not you may have to get a something like this:

I have a MAD for you as the PB should not have allowed this to happen..................wait...........did the kids throw the rocks in the pool? Where are the returns? "rocks in the returns in the floor of the pool" Is there any kind of cover over the returns?

I would ask the PB to get them out. If he will not you may have to get a something like this:
They must have been in the pipes when they connected them. I cannot get the covers off of the returns in the deeper part of the pool. No way to hold myself while using a screwdriver.

You may be mixing up nomenclature. Returns are where the water Returns to the pool. Suction / skimmer / main drain is where the water is suctioned from the pool to the pump.

Is there anyone your trust that could help hold you down? Or if you have a big, heavy ladder you could put in the pool for you to hold on to or something someone could put in the water for you to hold on to while they hold it outside the pool.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.