Robot use/schedule

I would use the pleated ones, like vacuuming our pool :). Mine has a screen insert and I get a lot of tree junk but if your covered just use the pleated ones..
I asked earlier if anybody had to replace then the several folks said Nope, rinse and put back in

My only issue is the flashing LEDs when it's scheduled. We have three sets of french doors leading out to our pool -- lots of windows. Ultimately, I'm going to have an outlet installed in the ceiling and mount the box on the wall to keep it out of the elements and easy to access. The LEDs are like living over a bar. :)

I might use some of that black landscaping fabric to make a small drape over it.

My only issue is the flashing LEDs when it's scheduled. We have three sets of french doors leading out to our pool -- lots of windows. Ultimately, I'm going to have an outlet installed in the ceiling and mount the box on the wall to keep it out of the elements and easy to access. The LEDs are like living over a bar. :)

I might use some of that black landscaping fabric to make a small drape over it.
I agree with that, mine was on the porch for a while.
Have you tried automation mode yet? Easy way to get around that :)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
It will do it, they just don't tell you :)

all you need is a smart plug, $15 on amazon..Then you can turn your cleaner on and off when you want or set a schedule

here is how mine is set now. Plus you can start and stop from the app

Attachments

• DB458C6F-B658-4DE0-83C6-AB0002F69D59.png
    DB458C6F-B658-4DE0-83C6-AB0002F69D59.png
    352.5 KB · Views: 15
Nice. Does your require another button press to start the robot? I have a large power button to make it go.
The down side to automation is once you set it up you can't use the buttons on the power supply. If you push them it disables automation. So you can try automation mode and go back to normal.
I just use a smart plug like this VeSync Smart Plug by Etekcity, 2 Pack Mini WiFi Outlets, Works with Alexa, Google Home & IFTTT, Remote Control from Anywhere, WiFi Energy Monitoring with Schedule Function, No Hub Required, ETL Listed - - Amazon.com

It's amazing how little information about these gadgets there is. Does the robot "learn" the pool layout, like our Roomba, or does it just randomly run around for a couple hours?

I guess we aren't normal pool owners, I asked Pentair about automation and they acted like I was making it up.
I also asked Circupool about how the Edge works and was told just use it basically :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.