Robot use/schedule

I bought the Active 20. Several people here have the same device (under different makes/models). I don't need bluetooth, nor wifi. I just want it to scrub and vac. Mine will be here tomorrow. I'll put it in tomorrow night when I get home. I use plugins like honey and invisible hand that let me know if there are coupons and cheaper prices.

I bought the Active 20. Several people here have the same device (under different makes/models). I don't need bluetooth, nor wifi. I just want it to scrub and vac. Mine will be here tomorrow. I'll put it in tomorrow night when I get home. I use plugins like honey and invisible hand that let me know if there are coupons and cheaper prices.

Can you share where you bought yours and how much for others? Somebody was asking about buying a pentair and I think the pentair active 20 and s200 are all the same

I ended up buying a refurbed model at poolpartz.com

I know some are not comfortable with buy refurbed "stuff". I used a card that extends the one yr warranty to two.

I picked it up for 679.00 on sale sale. It's 749.00 today.

Hopefully, all goes well. :)

I ended up buying a refurbed model at poolpartz.com

I know some are not comfortable with buy refurbed "stuff". I used a card that extends the one yr warranty to two.

I picked it up for 679.00 on sale sale. It's 749.00 today.

Hopefully, all goes well. :)

Thanks, marina is a little over $700 for the s200 so close.
Let us know how it goes, its a quick unbox, plug in a couple cables and push power :)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
That means its in a schedule, did you push one of the small buttons to the right? I am not home and can't look
I think if you hold the small button down for 4 seconds it resets it. I think I read that..Or pushing power button again might?
Your right, the manual is horrible :(

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.