Robot for Large & Small Debris?

DS,

Robots are not known for picking us large debris. That is what a leaf rack is for... :mrgreen:

I guess is really matters what you call large.

I have a couple of the S200 "style" robots and I suspect that they can pick up most "medium" sized objects, that would be in your pool.. Robots are kind of like household vacuum cleaners. To exaggerate, they are not going to pick up bricks, but can get the smaller stuff. Things have to be small enough to fit through the input ports to the robot. I doubt there are any robots that can pick up larger items than the S200.

They can certainly pick up normal leaves, and small, short twigs, but really large leaves or a 6" twig would be an issue.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Even leaves can be problematic. I believe anything larger than maybe 1.5 inches in diameter should be scooped with the net if you get a lot of them.

Robots can get fine dirt, dead algae. blown in sand. etc and do an excellent job at that but Leaves are not there forte.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.