Robot Cleaner for Our pool

jfitz0807

Oct 21, 2009
I'm looking for a robotic pool cleaner. The kids are now out of the house :) My pool is 22,000 gallons with a sun shelf, stairs and a cut-in seat. I need one that can climb walls and do the water line. Any recommendations?

jfitz0807

Oct 21, 2009
Moved from here.
I'm looking for a robotic pool cleaner. The kids are now out of the house :) My pool is 22,000 gallons with a sun shelf, stairs and a cut-in seat. I need one that can climb walls and do the water line. Any recommendations?

Last edited by a moderator:

markayash

Gold Supporter
Mar 21, 2016
Atlanta Ga
I recommend the Dolphin s200 or Pentair SE. main difference in more expensive models is Bluetooth control.
Like Maddie said above call Margaret at Marina pool and spa. She can recommend whats best and what may be on special

Teenwolf74

Apr 23, 2020
South Carolina
I recommend the Dolphin s200 or Pentair SE. main difference in more expensive models is Bluetooth control.
Like Maddie said above call Margaret at Marina pool and spa. She can recommend whats best and what may be on special

I second, or is it third this lol? I bought the Pentair Warrior SE and got the $50 rebate from Pentair. Shipping was super fast and this robot is awesome. Came with both sets of filters as well.

Reactions: markayash

markayash

Gold Supporter
Mar 21, 2016
Atlanta Ga
I made this of my crazy dog but it does show how the SE cleans the tile line. Just can't convince Lil Momo its not a space ship trying to escape

mknauss

Mod Squad
TFP Expert
Bronze Supporter
May 3, 2014
Laughlin, NV
Many of us have Maytronics robots. The S200 is the basic unit and cleans well. It will climb your walls and clean the waterline. No robot will climb stairs or clean the sun shelf or seat.

Call Marina Pool Spa in Denver CO and talk to them about what robot will fill your needs and desires.

Thread Status
Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.