Robot Cleaner for Our pool

Oct 21, 2009
I'm looking for a robotic pool cleaner. The kids are now out of the house :) My pool is 22,000 gallons with a sun shelf, stairs and a cut-in seat. I need one that can climb walls and do the water line. Any recommendations?

Moved from here.
I'm looking for a robotic pool cleaner. The kids are now out of the house :) My pool is 22,000 gallons with a sun shelf, stairs and a cut-in seat. I need one that can climb walls and do the water line. Any recommendations?

Last edited by a moderator:
I recommend the Dolphin s200 or Pentair SE. main difference in more expensive models is Bluetooth control.
Like Maddie said above call Margaret at Marina pool and spa. She can recommend whats best and what may be on special

I second, or is it third this lol? I bought the Pentair Warrior SE and got the $50 rebate from Pentair. Shipping was super fast and this robot is awesome. Came with both sets of filters as well.

Reactions: markayash
Many of us have Maytronics robots. The S200 is the basic unit and cleans well. It will climb your walls and clean the waterline. No robot will climb stairs or clean the sun shelf or seat.

Call Marina Pool Spa in Denver CO and talk to them about what robot will fill your needs and desires.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.