Returns next to steps

justdahl81

May 15, 2020
Chesapeake, VA
I have 2 returns on either side of my steps. Directly above them are 2 caps. If I loosen the caps it lets air come out the return almost like a bubbler but tiny bubbles. Pretty sure this is just for looks but wanted to get the opinions of the masses.

Attachments

• 805D4AED-0216-4951-A751-5AA8ACEECE69.jpeg
    805D4AED-0216-4951-A751-5AA8ACEECE69.jpeg
    197.9 KB · Views: 6
I bet those are "therapy jets" you open the top part to allow air in to make bubbles that are meant to feel good on your back. I wonder if you open it more will it make bigger bubbles OR if you can adjust your valves at the pad to push more pump action to them?

I bet those are "therapy jets" you open the top part to allow air in to make bubbles that are meant to feel good on your back. I wonder if you open it more will it make bigger bubbles OR if you can adjust your valves at the pad to push more pump action to them?
Seems like just small bubbles. Kids seem to think they’re great. Pool is still way to cold for me to get in and try them. Lol. Thanks you for the reply.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.