Return water leaving SWG after filter pump shuts down

Hey, I do not need this forum often, but when I do I get great response.
Had a pool heater installed in December, which included a check valve between heater and SWG.
For whatever reason, hoping to get some suggestions, after the filter pump stops, the water in the salt cell slowly goes down level to the bottom of the cell on the incoming side of the cell. On the return from the cell to the pool, the water is not visible. The cell is empty. There are no signs of a leak above ground and from the new check valve to the final return out of the Cell, nothing was disturbed. On Pinpointleakdetection website they show a card to get to measure the drop in water level over 24 hr period. 1/4 inch is ok, anymore indicates a leak. No rain, no irrigation leaks, no 'drainage' into the pool other than the return.
My water bill matches last years bills from Dec thru April. I do not have auto fill, manually hose it when it gets close to 1 inch in skimmer.
Sounds simple, just do not want to spend $700 to find out I do not have a leak, or I need to stand on the corner and save up my money. Thanks for all that respond.
After thinking on this, I realize that the only SGS Breeze/CMP ProClean SWG I ever saw retain water in the cell with the pump off was one where the equipment was below the pool. I've installed 7 of those over the years.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.