CT
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool Edge-25

Well, mostly due to cowboycasey pointing out last year my use of DWV PVC fittings (yes, I know my return STILL has 2 pieces), I started piecing together a new plumbing setup using standard Hayward Intakes and return fittings and completely eliminating the Intex parts and finally had a chance to put it all together. I also redid the pad since I had it all apart. Once I am comfortable there are no leaks, I will move the rubberized mulch back over the pipes. The section you see going around the backside of the pool is for a fountain and has a T fitting with a drain plug making winterizing easier. Next project is adding a Circupool Edge15 as my Intex SWG is throwing errors (probably just needs new plates).

Pool2022.jpg

Reactions: newdude
Very nice! :goodjob:

full

As someone was interested in seeing the rest of the plumbing... Note the drain (for winterizing). I also added Gorilla Waterproof Patch & Seal Tape to where the Intex Fountain sits to provide protection to the liner itself. The reason for the "soft" hose vs hard plumbing the fountain is we like to change the angle from time to time. A this point if I wanted, I could dis-assemble the entire plumbing system to store in the garage instead of winterizing.

Pool-2.jpg

Reactions: newdude
I also replaced the oversized Intex intakes. With the smaller pool the kids kept backing into them and getting scratched up.

Attachments

• 20220529_191544.jpg
    20220529_191544.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 12
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.