Replacing Liner

Click on my username and look at threads started by me. I wrote a post and added many photos of the process of replacing a new liner. As Duraleigh suggested, it's much easier with at least 2 people verses doing it yourself.

Agree with the above - I ended up replacing my liner by myself, literally no helping hands. Plan was to have help on a weekend, but I took a couple of days off ahead of that to get a jump on it and ended up knocking it out before friends came by.

I've never done anything like this before but watched a lot of You Tube videos, got help from this forum, etc. and it came out fine. I took the time to make some minor repairs to some rust that was forming on the walls as well.

Here is my thread that documents it all:

Help Paul install his new liner

Make sure it is set right before putting water in it. Especially floor wrinkles. SUPER hard to get those out even with a few inches of water in the bottom! I know from experience.

Get three helps plus yourself. Good Luck

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.