Replacement TCELL925

ksuarez

Aug 29, 2023
San Diego, CA
I have a AQUARITE 900 and a TCELL925. They are about 3.5 years old and my TCELL has gone out. I can't find a TCELL925 anywhere on the internet and Hayward's website isn't helpful. Has anyone else experienced this? Where can I get a TCELL925 or a suitable substitute that works with the AQUARITE 900, if it is no longer available? Thanks in advance for the help:)

I have a AQUARITE 900 and a TCELL925. They are about 3.5 years old and my TCELL has gone out. I can't find a TCELL925 anywhere on the internet and Hayward's website isn't helpful. Has anyone else experienced this? Where can I get a TCELL925 or a suitable substitute that works with the AQUARITE 900, if it is no longer available? Thanks in advance for the help:)
Sounds like you have the same exact set up I have and my T-cell just went out after 3 years. wondering if T-925 is the same as a T-9

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.