Replacement for Pentair transmitter and remote.

Inception85

In The Industry
May 28, 2021
Dallas, TX
Transmitter went out, pretty old and looking to replace it with a newer version. Could anyone help me locate a compatible replacement? Hoping I don't need to replace the control panel as it seems fine.

Attachments

• IMG_4384.jpg
    IMG_4384.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_4382.jpg
    IMG_4382.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_4385.jpg
    IMG_4385.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 9

I'm pretty sure you can't use old with new...

Let's see what Tom has to say... Calling @ogdento

I live in this Century and use ScreenLogic and get screens like this.. :mrgreen:

View media item 163921

View media item 1963

Thanks,

Jim R.
Thank you. amazon has the transmitter and remote for about $1k. I feel I could update my entire system and install a Aqua Link or something for about the same cost. might be a bit more but would be a brand new control panel, antenna etc on a newer system. Or am I over thinking it?

Thank you. amazon has the transmitter and remote for about $1k. I feel I could update my entire system and install a Aqua Link or something for about the same cost. might be a bit more but would be a brand new control panel, antenna etc on a newer system. Or am I over thinking it?

Unless @Jimrahbe has tempted you with a screenlogic... which part died, the handheld remote or the transceiver card? (i.e. do you need a new card or remote).

- what's the firmware version on your outdoor board (go to Menu > Diagnostics > Software Rev and see what's listed for "UOC" (universal outdoor controller))?
- what's the fcc:id on the back of your handheld remote?

Unless @Jimrahbe has tempted you with a screenlogic... which part died, the handheld remote or the transceiver card? (i.e. do you need a new card or remote).

- what's the firmware version on your outdoor board (go to Menu > Diagnostics > Software Rev and see what's listed for "UOC" (universal outdoor controller))?
- what's the fcc:id on the back of your handheld remote?
Both I believe. The transceiver is not communicating with the remote and I cant get the settings/Diagnostics button on the remote to work to check lol.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.