Replacement for Jandy Aquapure 1400 in future

dndrich

Silver Supporter
Apr 19, 2015
Sebastopol, CA
PoolPals:

I currently have a 16 year old pool that I love, which is in tip top shape. Thank you Pebble Sheen and Trouble Free Pool.

My Jandy Aquapure 1400 continues to function well despite its age. I have replaced the cells every 3-5 years like most folks. But I figure the day will come when the thing finally gives up the ghost. Or, perhaps the next time I need to replace the cell I would replace the whole kit and kaboodle. Jandy’s latest offering, the Truclear looks quite good actually, and looks like it would be an easy replacement for my current arrangement. Looks like prices are not bad, and replacement cells are currently under $500. So, if not that unit, what would you go for instead?

The Truclear is, as stated, an Entry level SWCG. Do not plan on it lasting as long as the Aquapure has.

Without automation (correct?), Circupool is well regarded. You would need to do plumbing work to installl it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.