Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-60
  • Wow
Reactions: frogabog
This could be a nightmare for the pool owner. I read their terms and you as a pool owner are responsible for your own insurance. My insurance doesn't cover home business and this could classify as such. Imagine a child drowning or cracking their head open.

Reactions: Shirker
Interesting idea... So now with a few taps I can grab a Uber from my air B+B and go to my own private Swimply water park and get lunch delivered by Uber eats... Oh, and of course have the dog walker swing by to take fluffy for a nice walk while we swim....

This could be a nightmare for the pool owner. I read their terms and you as a pool owner are responsible for your own insurance. My insurance doesn't cover home business and this could classify as such. Imagine a child drowning or cracking their head open.

Nahh.. Just get the app for a instant insurance rider... :deal:

I would consider it but how do you ensure that you don't end up renting to some Darwinian award candidate? :mrgreen:

I can only imagine how the discussion would develop with my insurance agent. :party:

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 4
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: CombatVet13

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Arizonarob

Rob,
Hmm, Good question. They always show on this end. Can you send me a screen shot of what you see over on PM?
Thanks..

Last edited:
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.