regular pool operation is not starting after Spa running

I just tested my spa operation after a long hiatus and it worked fine Spa jets, heater and bubbler). After turning it all off though, the regular Jandy pump/filter operation is not working correctly. It shows the pump on (on the AquaLink RS) but the spa jets are running instead. I am thinking that one of the valves is "stuck" . I have turned off/on a few times to no avail. I am a 74 year old woman and not te most technical, so I need HELP

I just tested my spa operation after a long hiatus and it worked fine Spa jets, heater and bubbler). After turning it all off though, the regular Jandy pump/filter operation is not working correctly. It shows the pump on (on the AquaLink RS) but the spa jets are running instead. I am thinking that one of the valves is "stuck" . I have turned off/on a few times to no avail. I am a 74 year old woman and not te most technical, so I need HELP
The actuator that turns the "return" valve may have failed.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.