Refurb 2005 pool outside of Dallas, plaster, tile, New LEDs, new sheers.

Well the draining and repairs continue. Cleaning the grout of epoxy and burn marks.
In the process the shoes of one of the techs damaged the AB in the beach entry.

The hits keep coming.

Upside is that the Salt is now below 3800 ppm ...

Attachments

• pool-streaks-all.jpg
    pool-streaks-all.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 407
I do need to add that the pool has been running on and off for about 2 weeks and the pH has been rock steady ... Amazingly so. Even with water features running. I'm sure some is due to the drain and fill ...
But even when it ran for days on its own the pH was stable ...

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Update

Its been a couple weeks and Ive added zero acid ...

The pool was last refilled I think last Thursday after being drained about 2 - 3 feet for some tile repairs

So since the pool has been filled initially Ive added zero corrective acid. Now in fairness Ive used some acid to clean up stuff and some of the repairs to the tile used a BUNCH of acid but that was last week and I used a little acid on Saturday.

So its too early to REALLY tell but Ill stop with any acid cleanup and let the pool go. When it was plaster I was adding acid every week. Typically about 8-16 oz depending on the week ...

Update

Its been a couple weeks and Ive added zero acid ...

The pool was last refilled I think last Thursday after being drained about 2 - 3 feet for some tile repairs

So since the pool has been filled initially Ive added zero corrective acid. Now in fairness Ive used some acid to clean up stuff and some of the repairs to the tile used a BUNCH of acid but that was last week and I used a little acid on Saturday.

So its too early to REALLY tell but Ill stop with any acid cleanup and let the pool go. When it was plaster I was adding acid every week. Typically about 8-16 oz depending on the week ...

Still no drone shot but wanted to update on PH

Ive STILL added zero acid

The PH is stuck at 7.4

Im amazed to the point that I may have to check my reagents

Silver, funny you should post that now. We have a brand new build with almost NO ph push and his FC is staying almost purrfect! We think he has elves working on his pool at night :roll:

You can go get one of those PH tests from walmart and see what it says.

Kim:kim:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.