Rectangular Above Ground 31 X 16 Uneven Foundation.....Can I get away with it?

Jun 7, 2016
New Caney TX
I have had several above ground pools over the years, but this is the largest one I have owned. I bought dirt and sand and manually leveled the ground by myself, 57 year old female with Lyme Disease. I spent weeks shoveling and raking and had to build up a section of land by several feet. I had a friend come and help me tie up string to stakes to see if the ground was level and it looked fairly good, so I laid down the tarps, I also laid foam board the entire section to smooth the ground out better. I set up the frame and shored up the legs with concrete and wood planks. Tonight, I began filling with water. Immediately, I can see that half of the pool (about 15 x 16 ft), the water has filled up to 2 inches. The other half of the pool has no water yet. I stopped filling to see if others have maybe had this issue and if you think I might be able to continue filling safely.

Do you think I can get away with half of the pool 2 inches lower than the other half? My last pool was an 18 x 9 and one side was lower than the other and it it really didn't cause any problems. With this one being larger, I am concerned. Iam thinking to slide some 4 X 8 ft plywood under the 4 X 8 Foam boards to elevate that lower section. Any thoughts or suggestions?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.