Recommendations for a Liquidator flow indicator?

pjt

Gold Supporter
Silver Supporter
Jan 7, 2012
The Woodlands, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-60
Anyone have luck finding a quality flow indicator (tubing is 1/4 ID and 3/8 OD) for the Liquidator? The one included leaked air (and so did its replacement). I don't have one installed right now, but it would be nice to have one to fine tune the output from the Liquidator.

Within the first season or so mine leaked and then finally cracked after over tightening the adapter. I believe the root cause is that there is a mismatch between the threads on the flow indicator and the adapters provided. I never replaced mine. Although it is a nice indicator for minor flow adjustments, I found that having a needle valve makes the flow indicator unnecessary.
After six season using the Liquidator, I will be switching to a SWCG this season. reading the manual it looks as though the method to dial in the SWCG is the same as the Liquidator. You set the the pump run time and the SWCG output percentage, and over the course of the few days make adjustment to the SWCG output percentage to dial in the chlorine level.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.