Reading TA test

TampaKathy

Gold Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
Tampa, FL
I think I have been inconsistent on the TA testing. Am I supposed to stop counting drops when I first get to a pink color or keep going until it doesn't change? Like today, I got a fairly bright pink color at 8 drops but did one more drop and it changed a little. I realize 1 drop difference isn't a big deal...but I want to get in the habit of doing it correctly and stop questioning myself, hahaha.

Reactions: Mememe
You want that bright Barbie pink/red color. If you aren't sure if another drop will make it brighter, add it. If it doesn't change, go with the first number. Another way to think of it is add drops until you see the last change, then add one more. If no change is detected, just subtract that last drop that didn't change anything.

Continue adding drops as long as the color continues changing. The final drop, that does not change the color any further, does not count.

Reactions: TampaKathy
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.