Georgia
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
guys i have 3 leaking old style Jandy 3 port valves - please suggest how to re-plumb 3 new returns from SWG - I currently have SPA Return, Pool Return and Pool Drain Return as well : Didn't realize i had Pool Drain Return until recently.

I want to buy 3 new NeverLube valves and replace the old ones

any recommendations on how to replumb ? I have shared a diagram of how its currently plumbed

TY

Attachments

• pool plumbing2.JPG
    pool plumbing2.JPG
    184.3 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
The 3-way valve with the automation actuator shows 4 ways, so the drawing cannot be correct.

Show us pics of your actual plumbing so we can understand your situation.

The 3-way valve with the automation actuator shows 4 ways, so the drawing cannot be correct.

Show us pics of your actual plumbing so we can understand your situation.
you are 100% right sir : I gets confused with the 3-way Vs 2-way so I'm going to use the term 3 port and 2 port from now on. I have 3 of the 3 port valves : Here is the exact same valve i have :
but mine is old style off course

I have updated original post and added an image of current plumbing with callouts to all inlets

Last edited:
What is a Pool Drain Return? Is that a return on the pool floor?

Why not just replace the three 3-port grey valves you have with new 3-port Jandy black Neverlube diverter valves?

I don’t understand why you have three outlets on the spa side of your actuator and one flows back to the pool return.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.