Los Angeles, CA
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
Hi, not sure that I should approach this here, but I've got nothing left to lose. So...I've had about four pool plastering companies come out to quote replastering (and new tile line too) my small'ish pool here in S Cali. ZERO of them will respond to questions asked or even call me back after they come out and provide estimate or they WON'T do the start-up which is absurd. If it weren't so frustrating, it would be funny. Does anybody have any suggestions for companies out here is LA that they would be willing to provide? I've spoken to some neighbors and even my doctor, but it's been a long time since they've had theirs done, so not much luck there (and they're asking me to let them know who I find, ha ha). Any assist would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

It is a pool business field day out there, they have so much work they can pick and choose who they want to work with.. Some of those companies have work out to 2023.. There are people offering thousands of dollars over there quotes and those are the ones getting done sooner rather than later..

I wish it were different but it seems Covid brought Major money into backyard projects and they are all booked out... That is if they can get people to work...

It is a pool business field day out there, they have so much work they can pick and choose who they want to work with.. Some of those companies have work out to 2023.. There are people offering thousands of dollars over there quotes and those are the ones getting done sooner rather than later..

I wish it were different but it seems Covid brought Major money into backyard projects and they are all booked out... That is if they can get people to work...
It's crazy on all contracting jobs. I've had the same experience with Solar, home remodeling, roof, etc. Literally crazy (and don't get me started on the amount of money people have out here and the great lengths they will go to spend it. ha ha Thank you.

Reactions: cowboycasey
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.