ddarlac

Jun 11, 2021
NJ
Hi there,
my heater (Raypak 266) started malfunctioning; basically it lights up, runs fine for 2-5 minutes, then shuts down, the ignitor kicks in - and here is the strange thing, the burners do not light up but on the control screen it shows flame is fine.
If I turn off (using the button), and turn on the same will happen (works fine for a couple of minutes, and then malfunctions).
I checked the water pressure and temperature switches - no problem there; I just changed the inginor/pilot assembly - same problem.
any ideas - suggestions?
thanks,
Dimitris

Hi there,
my heater (Raypak 266) started malfunctioning; basically it lights up, runs fine for 2-5 minutes, then shuts down, the ignitor kicks in - and here is the strange thing, the burners do not light up but on the control screen it shows flame is fine.
If I turn off (using the button), and turn on the same will happen (works fine for a couple of minutes, and then malfunctions).
I checked the water pressure and temperature switches - no problem there; I just changed the inginor/pilot assembly - same problem.
any ideas - suggestions?
thanks,
Dimitris
any error codes?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.