Raising ph

Hey there Gigi's pool, welcome to TFP :handwave:

The best way to raise pH is with Borax..... yup.....that 20 Mule Team Borax found in the laundry aisle.

I have to wonder what level your TA is though also? These two chemical levels work hand in hand with each other.

Use PoolMath (see the classic web version at the bottom of this page) to determine how much to add.

Maddie :flower:

Gigi,

Welcome to TFP!. As Maddie requested, can you supply more information? A set of test results you perform with your own test kit is fundamental to TFP. We use the results and Pool Math to figure out exactly how much of what generic chemical to add. No guesswork and no expensive potions from the pool store. You'll quickly be in TFP pool nirvana. Please read up in Pool School (link on left) on what the recommended test kits are or click on the Beginners link at the bottom of this post in my "signature". If you have any questions don't hesitiate to ask, our experts are standing by to help with anything you need. Once you get the kit you'll find TFP to be a breeze and you'll have perfect pool chemistry with little effort and very few $. We don't sell anything here so you can always be sure you'll get advice that's not conflicted. Also, please don't be tempted to get a "free test" at the pool store. They often will use this to sell you very expensive chemicals that aren't needed or are way more expensive than necessary. Also their tests are often unreliable because of a lack of training or maintenance.

I hope this is helpful and good luck!

Chris

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.