Radiant vs Aquasport 52

Jennk2

Silver Supporter
Jul 8, 2019
Athens ny
I am new to TFP and have just began going through all the great information on here. We are looking at semi inground pool options since we are looking to built on a sloped yard. I’ve been researching and am trying to decide if the radiant or Aquasport 52 would be a better option. I’m looking for feedback from others who have experience with either of these. Thank you!

Reactions: S1GNATURE
I am new to TFP and have just began going through all the great information on here. We are looking at semi inground pool options since we are looking to built on a sloped yard. I’ve been researching and am trying to decide if the radiant or Aquasport 52 would be a better option. I’m looking for feedback from others who have experience with either of these. Thank you!
@Jennk2 Did you ever get any answers to this post?? I see that this was from last summer, did you end up getting either the Aquasport 52 or Radiant??

We decided against the semi inground option in the end and are in the process of getting an above ground now. Should be installed in 2 weeks. We ended up tearing down our original deck and will rebuild to incorporate the pool to have more of an inground feel without the inground/semi-inground price. The amount of
time we can use it here just didn’t justify the cost to us.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.