Radiant Pool Backyard Phase 2 - Block Wall and Pavers *photos

So, I finally was able to fullfill my dream of creating phase 2 of my backyard oasis. My pool is a 24' Round Radiant Pool buried 2.5' which I put in myself 2 years ago. It was simply the best decision I made so far with my house renovations. I knew I always wanted to have the look of a pool surrounded by a stone wall. Below is the progression:

Before:

Construction:

Construction Finished (Still have to complete basement entrance and cultured stone foundation)

Furnished:

Relaxation:

Next on the agenda, Landscaping and low voltage lighting.

Phase 3 = Detached garage with pool changing room and outdoor bar :) (I have alot of saving to do...)

I had to look at your pics a couple of times just to take in all of the details! NICE! JOB! SO pretty! I love the steps!

I do have to ask........how are you going to change the liner when the time comes? I am hoping there is more finger room than it looks like!

You have dropped some "dimes" on you yard just with that fence! Now the stone work???? WOW!

Kim

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
That is beautiful! What a lovely yard. What pavers did you use? We are using the Techo Blu 60 and it looks similar. Can't wait for mine to go in next week.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Techo Blu 60 Champlin Gray with Camridge Old English Radius Wall for the pool with a Techo Portofino top cap. Techo makes an outstanding product. You will be very happy with it. My front walk is techo blu 60 in autumn red. It was done 6 years ago and hasnt aged a bit...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.