Question about Beach Entry

As an avid diver who hasn't traveled since Jan 2020, I did a pool dive last year! lol I initially went in to take a closer look at some stains and take some pictures of them... and then I just stayed down there a while with my eyes closed, listening to my bubbles :)
This person gets it! ;) hehe
Im an NAUI Nitrox + Advanced purely pleasure diver. Give me Cozumel for a week or two and Im a happy guy!

The beach entry is also great for when we want to drag our gear in since part of how I will enjoy this pool will be with a tank of air, laying at the bottom making bubbles.
Love it - shore dive! Heading to Coz in September and can't wait.

As an alternative to a beach entry have you considered a tanning shelf? Still serves the purpose of being gradual for doggies, but without the long walk to the deep end. Just a thought.

Possibly!
ETA: I think I would focus on keeping critters out altogether, rather than a lifeline.

Last edited:
We love our Beach entry. Been using it about a month now. My only complaint so far is the Pentair Prowler 930. walks out of the pool and flips itself on end in the shallow water. I have just reached out to Pentair to see if they have any options.

Attachments

• IMG_4224.jpg
    IMG_4224.jpg
    588.6 KB · Views: 27
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.