Indianapolis, IN
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-9)
Of all the things I thought could delay our build, today when our PB said that he can't get PVC pipe, rigid or flex, 1.5 inch or 2 inch I was surprised. Is this something that has held up other builds? Any workarounds?

Of all the things I thought could delay our build, today when our PB said that he can't get PVC pipe, rigid or flex, 1.5 inch or 2 inch I was surprised. Is this something that has held up other builds? Any workarounds?
Just a thought as I am no expert. I just sourced 300’ of 2” from my local site one store. They even gave me the cash wholesale price which was cheaper than Home Depot.

Yes there is a shortage of alot pool equipment currently. Our local supplier is out of pentair vs pumps, 420 filters, microbrites, commercial skimmers, jandy spa color led lights, tr140c sand filters, blue quartz, and few others things. Only know theses for sure because have been trying to order them. Locations in Phoenix and California have but are not shipping out of state, was told it is up to individual managers discretion. 2 in pvc was back in stock this week.

At the beginning of April when i was visiting my local hardware store for supplies to change over to pvc the guy who works there mentioned it. Especially fittings. Some kind of manufacturing/supply chain problem. Although @ the big box stores i have seen plenty & all my plumber friends are still working. Perhaps you can find another source for your materials.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.