Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
Hi,
My installer only uses flex PVC for pools. I have read all about rigid and flex and it seems most installs seem to use rigid.

However, I am having a hard time finding flex PVC online. The prices are also dramatically different site to site. Does anyone know where I can order flex pipe at a good price? I need 400 ft. 1.5 or 2 inch is fine depends on price difference. Thank you!!

tytyty, run away from flexflexflex as fast as you can. Insist on hard piping. You will meet a lot of resistance. Flex makes it easy for installers but only hurts your quality and longevity.

Your installer is lazy. Tell him to use rigid PVC. You are the one who will end up with the problems in a few years.

Here is an example of a pool problem that would not have happened if she had not used flex PVC against our advice...

I was looking into flex PVC for my AG pool since the store hard piped the filter in a way that it doesn't look good. Sounded like a great product to use, I did a lot of reading and I came up to the conclusion it isn't worth it and that's on an AG pool. I wouldn't use it for IG.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.