Navarre/FL
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
Well I just received my first robot and used it today. What an awesome little guy!

He walks up walls, sucks up debris, and is quiet as a mouse. After he is finished (2.5 hours), you just lift him out of the pool, pull out his two sets of filters, and spray them off. Talk about easy. If I could just teach little "Flipper" to bring me an adult beverage, my life would be complete!

Just wanted to take the time to brag about our new family member and give a chance for anyone to ask questions. Now to go add him to my signature.

Foosman,

I bought it from Amazon. I had a couple problems with the order. It was sold as Prime, but I did not receive it for a week. Amazon responded by giving me a month free of Prime and 1 day free delivery. The other problem I had is that the description says you get a weekly timer with the purchase. I did not receive that and no one else seems to have received it either from the comments. Since I would not use the weekly timer anyway, I did not send him back. However it may be something that you should consider.

As far as remorse, you need to think real hard about the extra monies between the Nautilus and the Nautilus plus. The differences is that the Nautilus Plus comes with top loaded filters, two year warranty, upgraded cleaning logic, and modular build. Since I have read about the robots having to have different parts replaced that end up costing as much as the robot, I went for the modular build (hopefully the drop in modules will be cheaper than the norm) and the two year warranty.

Flipper worked out great today. Turned him on, let him work for 2 hours, and come back to sparkling pool. He picked every leaf and pine needle out of the pool. Truly remarkable.

I did learn a trick about lifting him out of the pool. When you lift him out of the water, some small debris escape out of him while the water runs out of him. To prevent this from settling back in the pool, I lift him over the skimmer. All the small debris that comes out while he is draining goes right into the skimmer and up into the filter. No fuss or mess. :)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Question on this unit if you don't mind. Any issues with size of filters/capacity? It appears to be the only downside from my perspective, I like everything else about it. At times I can fill the leaf canister I use https://www.walmart.com/ip/Hayward-W530-Extra-Large-Leaf-Canister-for-Swimming-Pool-Cleaners/36748075?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=1187&adid=22222222227024720013&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=c&wl3=51748909871&wl4=pla-83092967591&wl5=9030811&wl6=&wl7=&wl8=&wl9=pla&wl10=112549749&wl11=online&wl12=36748075&wl13=&veh=sem a couple times during a cleaning session depending on what the wind has blown into my pool.

What's your experience been? Thanks in advance!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.