Puppy is finally here

full

Reactions: Mendy48
Also, Kiss your shoes, Flip Flops and remotes goodbye. You won’t even be mad. How can you stay mad at that face ????????

How in the world did I miss this????

Name? Potty trying? Where does he sleep??? Can I play with him????
Yeah! He's adorable.... Name is Archie. He is going trough potty training now. He does not sleep with me, but sleeps in a crate. He actually likes it. He walks in there by himself sometimes. You can play with him...LOL..He is such a joy to be around for sure. Such a joy.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Despite what some folks think, crates are good for dogs and dogs like them. It's not a cage, it's their sanctuary, their safe place.

Adorable! I remember those days.
I hope all the covid restrictions with vets works out so your pup gets the care he needs. I mean I hate it when I have to sit in the car while they take my pets back. No interaction. It kills me. In fact we'll be changing vets. . . Meanwhile I hope yours phones and updates you that way instead of you relying on the techs which are clueless. And yes --- PLEASE post more pictures!

Last edited:
Adorable! I remember those days.
I hope all the covid restrictions with vets works out so your pup gets the care he needs. I mean I hate it when I have to sit in the car while they take my pets back. No interaction. It kills me. In fact we'll be changing vets. . . Meanwhile I hope yours phones and updates you that way instead of you relying on the techs which are clueless. And yes --- PLEASE post more pictures!

I'll share one from 4 years ago of our then puppy Baz. Such a sweethear

beautiful....🤗

yeah! In my area, most vets, if not all of them, do curbside pickup. I honestly hate it, but Archie needed his shots. I switched vets twice so far, and just decided to stick with someone. Ugh.

I actually had the vet email me and call me with every visit. Told the office that I need to stay in the loop of things.

Archie... my boy...

7B2D69AD-A1F1-43E0-8D57-0C219A0F761C.jpeg95B106F3-CEF4-455A-BA77-D12E7A5151D4.jpegBF86468D-D49C-4BEC-AF60-E28D5EEDCA44.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: ralphsyv

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.