Puppy is finally here

Do you have a mobile vet service in your area? We have a group called Desert Paws and they travel around in a mobile van and come to your home. They can do all the routine pet care plus a few extras. They keep their van stocked with specialty meds or, if something else is needed, they write you a script right then a d their or order it online for you. If anything more advanced is needed they do have a vet clinic but I imagine a puppy is likely only going to need routine checkups. Beats having to pack the animal up in the car and sit in a parking lot.

Hopefully your breeder will give advice for Archie. Like weight gain and diet, etc. etc. I still stay in touch with Ellie's breeder. Ellie's now 8 and one of the last survivors of her litter. Most have passed from cancer -- And I found that out from her breeder.

Matt - I'm going to check and see if there's a mobile vet in my area.
Part of my issue with vets is you tell them to do xyz and you don't know if they do. Like on our Baz's last physical and rabies shot they said, "He's fine." I know his teeth need a cleaning and they didn't say a word. It makes you wonder if they just set the pet down somewhere and say they examined him.

Last edited:
Archie... my boy...

95B106F3-CEF4-455A-BA77-D12E7A5151D4.jpeg

LOOK MOM !!!!! I FOUND a rock !!!!!! :laughblue::laughblue::laughblue::laughblue::laughblue::laughblue::laughblue:

Reactions: Sollace
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.