Puppy is finally here

Newdude

Gold Supporter
TFP Guide
Jun 16, 2019
NY
Also, Kiss your shoes, Flip Flops and remotes goodbye. You won’t even be mad. How can you stay mad at that face ????????

Reactions: Mendy48

Dirk

Gold Supporter
TFP Guide
Nov 12, 2017
Central California
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
Wow! That is one good lookin' dog!! (Don't make me say "cute!")

Plus, he matches your decor perfectly!! ;)

Mendy48

Bronze Supporter
Apr 27, 2018
Midland, MI
How in the world did I miss this????

Name? Potty trying? Where does he sleep??? Can I play with him????
Yeah! He's adorable.... Name is Archie. He is going trough potty training now. He does not sleep with me, but sleeps in a crate. He actually likes it. He walks in there by himself sometimes. You can play with him...LOL..He is such a joy to be around for sure. Such a joy.

Dirk

Gold Supporter
TFP Guide
Nov 12, 2017
Central California
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
Despite what some folks think, crates are good for dogs and dogs like them. It's not a cage, it's their sanctuary, their safe place.

Sollace

Gold Supporter
Aug 16, 2020
Bryan TX
Adorable! I remember those days.
I hope all the covid restrictions with vets works out so your pup gets the care he needs. I mean I hate it when I have to sit in the car while they take my pets back. No interaction. It kills me. In fact we'll be changing vets. . . Meanwhile I hope yours phones and updates you that way instead of you relying on the techs which are clueless. And yes --- PLEASE post more pictures!

Last edited:

Mendy48

Bronze Supporter
Apr 27, 2018
Midland, MI
Adorable! I remember those days.
I hope all the covid restrictions with vets works out so your pup gets the care he needs. I mean I hate it when I have to sit in the car while they take my pets back. No interaction. It kills me. In fact we'll be changing vets. . . Meanwhile I hope yours phones and updates you that way instead of you relying on the techs which are clueless. And yes --- PLEASE post more pictures!

I'll share one from 4 years ago of our then puppy Baz. Such a sweethear
beautiful....🤗

yeah! In my area, most vets, if not all of them, do curbside pickup. I honestly hate it, but Archie needed his shots. I switched vets twice so far, and just decided to stick with someone. Ugh.

I actually had the vet email me and call me with every visit. Told the office that I need to stay in the loop of things.

Archie... my boy...

7B2D69AD-A1F1-43E0-8D57-0C219A0F761C.jpeg95B106F3-CEF4-455A-BA77-D12E7A5151D4.jpegBF86468D-D49C-4BEC-AF60-E28D5EEDCA44.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: ralphsyv