pump strainer basket issue

No, there's no issue with booster. I just said it went out month or so ago and has been replaced. It pulls off of the discharge of the main pump and with main starving for water, I'm not running it hence the booster isn't either.

Thanks to all who provided input on this issue. I have finally got it resolved. I was able to dig up the piping several feet over from my pump to the edge of my house and finally found the check valves the pool company installed when doing my pool. They put a check valve on both the main drain suction line and the skimmer line but they were buried 3 feet underground and of all places ended up being directly underneath a small retaining wall I put in a week after pool install. It would have been nice if the pool company had informed me of the check valves and where they were! They were clogged like I have never seen. Oak leaves and pine straw waded up so tight on each line that it literally was like pulling a baseball out once I removed the mass. It had to be one of the stupidest designs I've ever seen and I hope they haven't installed others like this!!
Check valves were removed and a new one was installed right at the pump where it is easily accessible and can be opened easily if clogged again. Thanks again to everyone on the board for all the help. Now my pool is light green and cloudy from not running the pump or salt cell in 2 weeks so I have more work to do.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.