Silver Supporter
Aug 26, 2022
Sac, CA
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
We purchased this house in July. The previous owner used to have the a scheduled timer for the pump to run from 2AM-11AM, but I noticed it stopped working. In order for the pump to start, Ive been turning it on “Run” mode. When I move it to “Set Schedule” the screen is just blank so I’m not sure how it works. Anyone knows what’s going on?

Attachments

• CBA16317-F51D-4B7E-BD71-37162DFD2F3B.jpeg
    CBA16317-F51D-4B7E-BD71-37162DFD2F3B.jpeg
    428.6 KB · Views: 16
  • 2118A967-C603-4330-ACEF-A5BB23B5B805.jpeg
    2118A967-C603-4330-ACEF-A5BB23B5B805.jpeg
    478.4 KB · Views: 15
We purchased this house in July. The previous owner used to have the a scheduled timer for the pump to run from 2AM-11AM, but I noticed it stopped working. In order for the pump to start, Ive been turning it on “Run” mode. When I move it to “Set Schedule” the screen is just blank so I’m not sure how it works. Anyone knows what’s going on?
The part # for the interface is 2517030-001. They appear to be available for now. Easy replacement.

The dial is a mechanical part with contacts inside (I've taken them apart). Try turning the power off at the breaker, spin the dial rapidly a few times both directions. It sometimes cleans the contacts and the control functions again.

Reactions: SummerJake
Try turning the power off at the breaker, spin the dial rapidly a few times both directions. It sometimes cleans the contacts and the control functions again.
I'M just following along because I have the same pump and interested. But I have a question.

Looks like a lot of dirt/silt and moisture. Was that pump under water for any length of time?

I'M just following along because I have the same pump and interested. But I have a question.

Looks like a lot of dirt/silt and moisture. Was that pump under water for any length of time?
No the pump was not under water for any long period of time aside mini showers prior to summer.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.