Programming spillover with iAquaLink 2.0 issues

If spillover was a function on your handheld, then it should already show as an auxiliary function in iAqualink.

You can see Aux functions on the "Devices" page of the app (select at the bottom right of the app), or you can go to the Web browser function that is enabled at the top right of the app (or directly from your laptop browser) and see the Aux buttons after selecting "Other Devices" at the far right of the Home screen on the browser.

To edit spillover activity in your daily schedules, go to the Web browser, and from the Home screen, hit Menu->Schedule.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately spillover doesn’t show as an Aux function. I’ve tried the various Auxiliary functions in the setup but none work. In the daily function it still works and spills over every 15 minutes but to do it on command I can’t. Any ideas?

I had a similar problem, however, I was able to work it out.

1. Turn off the power to the unit/breakers/area.
2. There is a dip switch on your control board, S1-3 needs to be in the on position. This controls the spillover on Aux 3. You may have to remove your cover from the RS unit to access the dipswitches.
3. Nothing should be plugged into your aux 3 port. If you have something, it should be moved to another aux port. Double check the small writing numbers at the top to make sure aux port 3 is clear. I didn't pay attention and realized I didn't unplug the right plug.
4. I would power cycle your whole system by turning on the breakers.
5. Go into the app and try the aux 3 spill over. In the beginning, when I tried the service mode on the system it was not allowing it.
6. You may have to have the filter pump turned on being turning on aux 3 to get the spill over working.

This solved the issue for me. Good luck!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.