Product questions

griego

Nov 9, 2018
Miami
Hello I have a couple of questions about products to clean the pool

1- I heard about Jack Magic surface cleaner that collects dust and insects easily. Any good and necessary ? I dont want to use more products than needed.

2- What do you recommend to clean rust from builtin ladder? Do i have to remove ladder for cleanup or lower the water level?

3- Missing some tiles from my pool whats best products to stick/put some new ones in and the right procedure or so?

Thanks

The tiles above or below the water line? What size tiles?

Thx, I will wait to hear about the other 2

1- I heard about Jack Magic surface cleaner that collects dust and insects easily. Any good and necessary ? I dont want to use more products than needed.

2- What do you recommend to clean rust from builtin ladder? Do i have to remove ladder for cleanup or lower the water level?

Not sure why you would need a surface cleaner. Your skimmer does that.

If the ladder is rusty it should be replaced. It was not quality to begin with. Cleaning it will not stop it from rusting.

Check with all the major pool supply houses. InyoPools, Pool supply World, Polytec Pools, Sunplay.

If you have surface debris staying in the pool, that is a circulation issue.

Be sure the majority of returns (water jets entering pool) are pointed away from the inlet/skimmer box(es).

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.