Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-60 Plus
Hi There,
My PoolMath app renewed automatically on May 1st, but when I go to use it on my phone, it tells me a subscription is required. I've logged out and back in, deleted and re-added the app, and confirmed payment on my credit card.

Any ideas?

I’m greatly sorry for this headache. It’s an issue we’re working to fix on the next update. If you can, will you please log-out of the App and log back in? Let me know if that works.

Again, we’re greatly sorry.
Lee

I believe that my subscription was suppose to be renewed on May 7th. I'm pretty sure that I saw a charge to one of my credit cards. Anyway log in / log out and restore subscription does not work here, both on my Apple and Amazon devices.

I believe that my subscription was suppose to be renewed on May 7th. I'm pretty sure that I saw a charge to one of my credit cards. Anyway log in / log out and restore subscription does not work here, both on my Apple and Amazon devices.

Can you drop us an email at [email protected]? It’s a snap to address once I get get a few items of info.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I got this email yesterday. Am I correct that if I do nothing, the renewal will be automatically charged to my Apple account?
oWd7ppK.jpg

Yep, all should renew without an issue. That said, from time to time the monkeys at Apple who should tell us at TFP that you renewed tend to take a nap. If this happens and you get a message you should renew the “Renew Subscription” should fix the issue.

If it doesn’t email me and we’ll take care of you.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.