pressure gauge showing no pressure??

ok thanks guys!! yep got the tape.

- - - Updated - - -

ok definitely want good one but since i already took that old one off i was hoping to find one in town today. got any where else i should check? and what specifics am i looking for in one?

ok thanks guys!! yep got the tape.

- - - Updated - - -

ok definitely want good one but since i already took that old one off i was hoping to find one in town today. got any where else i should check? and what specifics am i looking for in one?
You want a low pressure gauge, for starters. Most gauges you'll find will go to 200 psi, which is waaaay higher than you'll ever need, and that makes the graduations too small to be useful. Then you want one that's glycerin-filled, so it won't freeze and die on you again. You probably won't find that in a hardware store. Maybe a pool store, for big bucks, or maybe at someplace like Grainger, if you know someone with a commercial account.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.