Poured cement wall pool w/ vinyl liner

Dave:

The cost between a concrete liner pool and a steel wall liner pool is all within $2,000 of each other (no difference). Now, you start talking 100% - 10" concrete walls and floors (Gunite Pools) with plaster and extra options, and now the price goes up at least $25,000 to $35,000 more, at least in NJ. It is quite a difference. Not even close. This particular pool company is different than all the rest, at least locally. My friend used them over a steel wall type of construction.

Gunite Pools are in the range of about $55,000. Concrete Pools with a cement/sand bottom and a liner are at the $30,000 mark. A lot has to do with extra options, like heaters, water falls, SWG's, etc. I have been involved with both types, especially with friends.

The time needed to build a Gunite Pool is a lot longer. My pool (steel walls) was completed from digging to structure, to electrician, liner, water, pump, etc. in 5 days. The same with the Liner Concrete Wall. They move very quickly.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.